These are links to sites I like, use or find somehow interesting. Some of them are vaguely related to my professional interests, but most just tickle my curiosity.
I guess that, more than anything else, these say things about what kind of person I am...
- Ancient Egyptian Language
A collection of resources for those interested in Middle Egyptian.
- The Canterbury Tales Project
- This is what I do most days.
- Cats who Edit
- Many have contributed to this...
- The Church of Reality
- If you HAVE to join a church, why not try this one. It sure is different and it beats believing in things that are not real!
- El Cuaderno de Taganga
- This is the blog of a very dear friend of mine.
- Darwin Online
- A great resource filled with Darwin's documents.
- The Enigma Cryptozoo
- It's like having a museum of weird stuff.
- The Gothic Society
- Remember them? I really enjoyed their journal, ‘Udolpho.’
- Hundreds of Proofs of God's Existence
- Do you really have to ask? It's funny!
- The Memory Hole
- In case someone thought we might forget.
- Scholarly Digital Editions
- This is the company that I work for —generally for free. We produce beautiful —and useful— digital editions.
- The Skeptic's Dictionary
- I fell in love with this site when I read the entry on ‘Intelligent Design’. Well, Robert Todd Carroll is no Stephen Barret, M. D. —don't leave without checking Quackwatch—, but he is giving them trouble...
- A new pet project. I am still working on this.
- How to Poach an Egg
- This is a very important question in life and, even better, it has an answer.